Astoik01's profile

• 

1 Message

Sun, Aug 16, 2020 2:00 PM

No LTE on Galaxy S9 after software update

I updated my software last week (8/10) and since than I have not had 4g LTE. Only very spotty 3g or 1x.

Responses

Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

620 Points

7 months ago

Sorry to hear about this experience, Astoik01. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Groupie

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I am in the same boat, same phone it has been about 2 weeks and I've been stuck on 3G no 4G at all
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

7 months ago

Hi there Midnite214. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address and we will look into this. victor21

0U812

Accomplice

• 

24 Messages

5 months ago

Update to current failing by Boost Mobile/Sprint/T-Mobile to resolve issue with Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ of no LTE or VOLTE service as of August 2020.

Called Boost Support - No solution after a week of calling and playing phone tag with tech support, finally NOT RESOLVED.

Visited Boost store - Problem with phone unknown so solution unknown, finally NOT RESOLVED.

No solution and no one at Boost Mobile seems to care to resolve: NO LTE SERVICE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 AND S9+ since August 2020.

Boost Tech Support claims the problem is with Samsung Update?

This has been researched and found to be NOT TRUE. 

Samsung sends updates to cellphones only after carrier (BOOST MOBILE/SPRINT) approves new update as working on their respective networks.

Samsung has no plans of a new update to Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ to resolve any issue with no LTE or VOLTE service on Boost Mobile/Sprint/T-Mobile SIM Chip or Android Build.

As of September 19th, 2020, the only option :

It has been recommended by Boost Mobile and Boost Mobile associates that anyone having issues with NO LTE SERVICE OR VOLTE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 AND S9+, call Boos Mobilet, request the UNLOCK CODE using your IMEI and move service to another cellular service provider AT&T, Verizon. T-Mobile.

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

I'm having the same problem for like two weeks or so, I checked and I still had Data for Lte but was given 3g. My new moth already reset and I'm still in 3g. What is going on???
Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

5 months ago

Hi, Aracely_h. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.