Great Topic!
1st Timer
Accomplice

Accomplice

• 

15 Messages

Sat, May 5, 2018 6:00 AM

No Data/Slow Data S6

I recently bought the s6 online from Boostmobile.com. The data speed has been so so, but this last month it's been horrible. I keep having to dial the ##72786# code to reset the connectivity (daily) because it says I don't have a network connection when I try to connect to the internet. Then if, and only if, I finally an able to connect, the connection to extremely slow. This is extremely frustrating I've only used 1.5/8 gb of my high-speed. Please help!

Responses

Accepted Solution

RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.5K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

3 years ago

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, @tiffanylaughlin. Can you see the 3G/ LTE? How many signal bars do you have?

Accomplice

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

It doesn't have individual bars. But the indicator about 3/4 of the way full. It's not that I don't have a signal, because it happens to me everywhere and I don't live in a small town. I've tried the ##72786# code and it works for a little bit with slow connection then the next day no internet again and I have to redo the code. This isn't the first problem I've had. I still can't use the DCB because when they try to Bill my boost account, it tries to Bill a "Verizon" account. I've never even had Verizon and bought this phone from y'all. That was never even resolved.

Accomplice

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

Did you get my message?
Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for the information. Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? 

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, Tdanielle20! We successfully received your private message response!

You'll receive an answer in a few minutes. Please wait.

Hozuki_Robert

Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I have an iPhone 6S Plus and for 3 days haven't had good service at my home. It used to be excellent and all of a sudden I'm with ONE dot signal strength and keep going into 1x and 3G which are worthless for me to stream and efficiently browse the Internet. What could be going on? The address the issue is 3601 Morris pl Cincinnati oh 45226
jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

3 years ago

Thanks for the information. We've checked the area and our technicians are aware of an outage that is, unfortunately, impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Groupie

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I called and spoke to a technician and they said there is no outage in my area...... what on earth is going on?
jeffc

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hey, @Matthew2! This does not sound right. We will definitely investigate the issue to see what's going on. Please provide us your address via a private message, including the zip code. Thanks.

Groupie

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

This type of issue is happening to me, everywhere I go it says mobile data connection error and I uses the code ##72786# but I doesn't work i have a Samsung j3 emerge and my signal is always roaming, I can't turn data roaming on because it says I left my home network with data roaming turned off and I am unable to turn it on
MarcosG

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @Matthew2!  In order to send a private message, you just need to click my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Groupie

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks very much @MarcosG

Groupie

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

This is a service issue no one is addressing, it's all over my city and it's not my iPhone! Today I switched to Cricket and I'm back 100 percent. Didn't want to leave but there's clearly a problem that isn't being solved quickly I've had 5 days now with no service. Seriously poor service to fix issues....it'd like here's your plan and good luck cause when things go wrong you're going to have to hunt us down for live actual help.