PreciusJ14's profile

Thu, Oct 1, 2020 6:00 AM

Network service stopped working on LG K51

I been having the LG K51 now for a few weeks and it was working perfect until yesterday. My service has went out, I cannot make or receive calls and texts, and have no data connection. It says I can only make emergency calls. My service came back one one time then went out again. I called tech support and they are sending another SIM card. I don't understand how it was working with no problem and no it's not.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hey there @PreciusJ14 Thanks for reaching out to us. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing.  Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

6 m ago

HI there DjSammie. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will figure this out. victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

6 m ago

Please tap on the agent's name and it will provide the option to private message. victor21

4 Messages

6 m ago

how do i do that?

4 Messages

6 m ago

On Sept 1 i bought this phone from ur "company" website . . . www.boostmobile.com! As of OCTOBER 20 i am Not able to get the following Incoming calls, voice mail, visual voice mail! just to find out "BOOST" put in a 5G Sim Card We Don't Have 5G! We Have 4G! We cant seem to find a 4G Sim card nowhere! As of today still can't get calls, voice mail and visual voice mail! HOW DO I GET A 4g sim CARD????????????????

6 Messages

3 m ago

I have now purchased this phone twice with the second one being through Boost because I was told the first LG K51 was defective. I have spent roughly an entire week on the the phone with Boost because my phone will connect to Boost very briefly then for hours stays in emergency calls only. My son who has the exact same phone has no issues. The only difference I see is the manufacturer date. My son's was prior to Sept and both that I ordered were manufactured in Sept. Did LG change something with the phone? I need my phone and am about ready to switch carriers because if all the time wasted and no resolution what do ever.

2 Messages

Wow, that sounds just like our LG K51!

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 m ago

Sorry to hear that, DALennox. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

1 Message

3 m ago

Did the sim card work for you necause my phone is doing the exact same thing and i am waiting on a sim card they are sending me. I have only had my phone for a month.

11 Messages

3 m ago

Any updates?

6 Messages

3 m ago

Waiting on new 4 G SIM card. Will let you know if it corrects this problem

6 Messages

3 m ago

Boost is sending me a 4G SIM card and hopefully this will resolve the issue.

6 Messages

3 m ago

Won't have new SIM card til Friday. Will post update as to if it corrects the issue.