Audra0226's profile

Groupie

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Jan 24, 2018 2:00 PM

My data and hotspot were not reset when i paid my bill so i,ve been getting limit notifications

I have called for 6 days and been denied help because they refuse to believe I didn't use the data when even my cells data monitor says i have used just under 4 gigs.. If I don't get this resolved today I will be leaving boost for sure...I have had this issue before but they were glad to help then so not sure why this has been such a problem

Responses

Groupie

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @Audra0226. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

Groupie

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

I just messaged you with it
Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Thanks! A private message has been sent to further assist you.

Groupie

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

This is wrong on your end boost and u have lost a good nearly yr long customer so I suggest u fix it or lose me and my 3 family members as well with their own plans and added numbers so lose is on you Worst not Boost not very mobile....ty for letting me go to a better company

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’m having the same problem now. Can I be helped at all?
GermanHR

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @PaulM37 Could you please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN code?

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’m having the same problem can I be helped?

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same issue.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

2 years ago

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, Tpyle1. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my user name and select to send a private message.

Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

680 Points

2 years ago

Hi there @elboogiemusic75. We have received your private message and will reply shortly.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm having the same problem.

2 Messages

24 days ago

Im having the same issue 

16 Messages

Hi, Lateka Moorefield! How can we help you? - MasielQ.

2 Messages

Ive already talked to you guys about it you guys won’t listen.Youve already denied to help me because you assume i used up my hotspot

16 Messages

That’s strange. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message, so we can chat further. - MasielQ.