Silent_Smirk_03's profile

Sat, Oct 10, 2020 1:00 AM

My dard connection is not working

I had an update on Wednesday that I did and ever since then, my phone will not connect to the data network. I went to the boost store and was told that they were working on the tower and should be fixed by the end of the day. Then I went back the next day, the person told me it wasn't because of the towers especially since everyone I know who has boost, their phones were working just fine. I've been on the phone with tech support, but they are telling me to do exactly what I've done to problem solve my issue. And occasionally my calls and texts won't go through. One of the tech support people thought it was my sim card, but I got an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and I bought my sim card at boost to activate it

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Silent_Smirk_03. We apologize for any inconvenience. We want to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.