K

Thu, Nov 18, 2021 9:23 AM

LTE dropping haven't recieved text nor calls in days!!!!

My LTE will drop randomly every couple of minutes as soon as I get a text it'll start acting up and I'll have to wait days weeks before I get text then they all come in at once my data randomly goes in and out every 1 to 2 minutes calls go straight to voicemail as if my phone is off which it isnt I've made sure through my settings nothing was changed not new to phones so I did the steps boost needs to answer for this and repay my money the days I have not been able to use my phone. Going on weeks now 

4 Messages

2 m ago

Same here. We've been having major issues since September. My mom is in a nursing home and I haven't been able to talk to her. With my kids in school, the school has called for me to pick up my kids but I cannot hear them. I believe Boost owes us a huge credit or refund for not being able to use the services we pay for. Very frustrating.

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

2 m ago

Hello @Kingleo1st! Please call us at 1-833-502-6678 so we can troubleshoot the issue with you please. Hope to hear from you soon! 

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @MomOf4Angels! You have to call from another phone if you don't have another phone you can call from you can chat with us on boostmobile.com. 

4 Messages

I have done that SEVERAL times and yet again today the same problems persist. I have reset the network settings, removed the sim card, powered off and on, restarted, reset the wifi, data and the other. I have been told to contact our phone's manufacturer who also said the problem lies within the carrier and not the phones themselves. There is NOTHING else to do but for Boost/ Dish to tell the TRUTH.....That they don't own any towers and are having trouble trying to find some carrier who will accept the payment and take on the service. Can we just get this done already??? We are all paying for services we cannot use. My mom is in a nursing home. My kids are in school. I NEED TO HEAR WHEN THESE PEOPLE CALL ME!!!!!! And others do as well.