I would like to cancel my service

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

That’s not what we like to hear, @csmcthry. Let’s continue to talk in DM so we can further assist you.

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

423abc & 432abc

Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, Melody. We want to help! Please send us a DM so we can chat further.

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Cancel service on 2 lines family plan
Carol21

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Let’s continue to talk in DM so we can further assist you.

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Have not had service on either phnes for several months. Need service cancelled on both lines.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

My husband Mark Miller passed away Saturday 02/23/2018. I need to know how to cancel his phone service.
Debbie Miller

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

3 years ago

Dear, mm07. On behalf of Boost Mobile, please accept our sincere condolences. We're deeply sorry to know your husband passed away.

To further assist you, please send us the phone number in a private message. We'll also need the 4-digit PIN of that account.

We'll be waiting for your private message.

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I want to cancel my service tonight

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

3 years ago

Good morning, Dimmak! Sorry for the late reply! It saddens us to see you want to cancel service with Boost Mobile.

To further assist you, please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN.

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Thanks but I'd like to cancel my account

Jgod3000

15 Messages

3 years ago

I need to cancel my service. This hotspot issue is just wrong. Need to get new service asap

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I also need to cancel my service after realizing a local agent has signed me up for phone insurance despite my explicit directions not to add or modify my plan or monthly bill in any way.

Tabitha

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 years ago

We are so sorry that happened, @jirnik!  We can remove the insurance from your account if that is what you want. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and pin.