Tue, Aug 23, 2016 4:00 PM

I just changed my number and phone wont activate

Hi I changed my number online and now phone say contact vendor

Responses

Accepted Solution

246 Messages

5 y ago

Hello guys,
Remember once you go online and change your number u have to go back to the phones dial pad and dial ##72786# to reset the network/phone with that new number see if this helps.

2 Messages

5 y ago

did you get any help? i changed mine and now when i go to activate it ... it keeps asking for a pin and wont take the one i have

im in limbo@!

4 Messages

5 y ago

Go to settings, systems updates and select update profile. Hope that helps.

1 Message

4 y ago

I did that and still can't use my phone and my bill isn't due.

246 Messages

4 y ago

Hello Ticey30:

Im sorry your having this issue if you can please inform me do you have an android phone or iphone ?
Send me a private message if you like so i can help you resolve this matter.

1 Message

4 y ago

I have an iphone and it wont do it on my phone. It just says I'm roaming. I need help asap!

1 Message

4 y ago

it DOES NOT help! I have been trying to do this on my iphone 5s for about an hour and it keeps saying that that code is invalid.

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

4 y ago

Hi kfinney95.

The programming code for the iPhones is different. For iPhones, you should Enter ##873283# then tap Call. This will update your phone with the new parameters, so you can start using your phone.

EdwinRG.

2 Messages

4 y ago

I didn't that it said number or code you dialed is incorrect

2 Messages

4 y ago

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, Kcorrea! Sorry for the late reply! Have you tried updating your phone's profile?

That almost always works when it comes to program a device after changing the number.

RB-1991 (Robert)

2 Messages

4 y ago

I'm having the same issue and when I dial the #72786# I get a system error message that the number or code entered is invalid... now what? ( Have tried a few times...same result!)

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

4 y ago

Hi LGHoo496! What's your phone make and model? See, for iPhones, the code is ##873283# then call. If it still doesn't work we'll need to take a closer look at the problem. Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and pin? We'll be glad to look into this situation asap.

EdwinRG

2 Messages

3 y ago

I actually just did the same thing I changed my number and did the steps like it stated and still saying service not activated on. I can send text messages and receive text messages it's just not letting me send pictures through text message.... Please help

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @Arron! Are you able to make and receive calls? How many bars are you getting? What's your device model?