Ronziehm's profile
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 6:00 PM

I have the, hands down, slowest data that I have had since 10 years ago, using flip phones.

I have the $50 unlimited, tried for days to tether to my TV to watch Netflix on the bigger screen, but it would play for a minute or so, then freeze, rebuffer, and never start again. After a few days of this, I get a message stating that I've used all of my hotspot data, when I saw moving characters on screen for a maximum of ten minutes if you combined all of the days together. Ok n my actual device I've never surpassed 2 bars (on a good day) since I bought this worthless plan a week ago today. It takes minutes to load a web page, where Verizon takes a second or 2 at most. This is my 2nd go round as a boost customer, 2 years ago I bought the best plan at the time and a new device, spending hundreds on the phone itself, just to shash the phone to bits on my truck dash, after getting absolutely no help from either customer service nor the con-men allowed to run the boost Mobile store that honeydicked me into switching from Verizon because I was tired of buying data refills 2 or three times a week spending $45 a pop, some months spending over $500 on my phone alone monthly. BUT AT LEAST IT WORKED. Now it seems like they've got me again, dipped it in honey and told me it was a lollipop. I've spoken to the device manufacturer of my phone, several times, boost Mobile more than that and today (my birthday no less) I futilely wasted several hours on the phone with boost customer "service", to go through the same troubleshooting, I told them at the beginning of the call, that I had done several times with the company, and with Samsung. Boost Mobile is a deceptive company, who allows cheats, liars, and con men to open up franchises, and fleece the honest consumer for all they can to flim flam them out of. Your own customer service representative told me that they don't like to be considered as a part of the same group as the boost retailers. I just want to say SHAME SHAME BOOST MOBILE SHAME ON THE YOU.

Responses

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

My location: Maple Drive Charlestown, In. 47111. I've already had customer service check the coverage for my area, which they said was good, and hadn't had a blackout in past 90 days. But by all means, if you think that you can find a solution, I'll do whatever I can to help on my end. I just want a service that I can depend on, that is there fully functioning when I need it, for work related uses, as well as leisure.
MarcosG

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Thanks for the information provided, @Ronziehm! We could determine that the coverage is good in your current location. However, we'll need to troubleshoot your device and hope for the best. Could you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? In order to send a private message, just click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you!

JohnA13

Boost Care

• 

244 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Ronziehm! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Just to provide some insight, the hotspot included on the $50 plan is 8GB , which may not prove to be much if using to stream video content from Netflix which can be massive in size and even greater if the resolution is HD or better. But, considering that you are only getting about a minute or so of play time, we should consider other possible factors; Signal strength, location etc. You mentioned you never have surpassed 2 bars which means you haven't been able to experience the full data speed . We would like to look into this for you. Can you please provide us your nearest cross street and zip code? We would like to see what the coverage and towers are like in your area. In regards to your issue with the retailer, feel free to send us a private message detailing the wrongdoing by the dealer. Include the store's address along with the name of the clerk that assisted you, we'd like to escalate it to the proper person for investigation.