This_Guy's profile

Groupie

• 

1 Message

Tue, Aug 18, 2020 8:00 AM

I didnt sign up for 2g service

I didnt sign up and pay for 2g service. I played for a 4g late unlimited plan. When I used 38GB data speeds were reduced during times of congestion but otherwise didnt affect my daily life. Since last month my data is so slow I can't even use boost apps like my boost. All internet is so slow my samsung galaxy S8+ says it can't connect to the internet. No mobile games will load. 2g is not acceptable if this bull **bleep** sirvice doesn't change I will be leaving boost.

Responses

Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

6 months ago

Hi, This_Guy! We are terribly sorry about this. Please send me a private message to further assist you.

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

I completely agree. What’s awful is there was no notification of this at all. Just suddenly the internet speeds were terrible. If they don’t remove the data cap and go back to the way things were i will likely be leaving boost as well. The whole reason i started using boost is because i can not afford WiFi so having unlimited high speed data was great. I’m very disappointed.

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Did anything come of you posting on here? Im having the same problem and i will not even finish out the month on this stupid plan. Going to go back to my old carrier

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Yes i also have this problem. I pay 50$ for unlimited and get reduced to 2g after i use gigs. How dissapointing. I switched to this carrier instead of my old carrier. But my old carrier works better and has faster data when i use the high speed gigs they give me. 2G does not even load a webpage. I will not be using this carrier again nor will i reccomed it to anyone. I will advise everyone to stay away. Its just not right you false advertise unlimited. And get reduced to 2G
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

3 months ago

Hi there Worendain. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you best. victor21

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

Hope they help you, as they didnt help me after spending over an hour and a half letting them know that after paying my bill, my data allotment was never reset. 3 reps later and frustration and its peak, the last Boost mobile rep tells me that a supervisor would call me the next day to finish serving me. So still no 4g data, still no supervisor, and im still pissed to be out $50 with terrible service that i ported my number to thinking it was better. (Sound of buzzer) Not worth the trouble.
Soulonfire

Accomplice

• 

64 Messages

3 months ago

Yes I know 2g what is that we are paying 50 for a 35 worth plan
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

3 months ago

Hi there Soulonfire. We definitely want to address any concerns you may have. Please send us a private message with the details and we will look into it. victor21