Kaylamyboo's profile

Tue, Oct 10, 2017 7:00 PM

How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

How do I deactivate my device I have two Boost mobile devices the one I currently have has no service but is active still I'm trying to take my other phone which actually my cousin has and isn't giving it back and swap that number over to this one because it has a $50 plan on it and still a week left

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

4 y ago

Hi, @Kaylamyboo. Can you please send us a private message with both phone numbers and PIN?

4 y ago

How can I do the same thing

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, @Mhjhjjhgmailcom!

We'll be happy to help you with this. Can you please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC/IMEI of your new phone?

~Nosh_CxUx

3 Messages

4 y ago

i am trying to do the same thing PLEASE HELP

3 Messages

4 y ago

trying to do this also PLEASE HELP

3 Messages

4 y ago

i am trying to do this also!

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, @tenneil28. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

1 Message

4 y ago

Please help I need to deactivate my device right away so I can activate my phone for my friend with his phone number someone help me

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, Mollybea88! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let’s get you taken care of. Please, send us the account details through a Private Message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hello, Mollybea88! Thanks for letting us know that, let's take a closer look. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

2 Messages

4 y ago

I'm hacibf the same problem

2 Messages

4 y ago

I'm having the same issue but not sure how to directly messagr anyone yet

3 Messages

4 y ago

I am having the same issue.. I have to devices. I need to deactivate one so I can swap the other?

3 Messages

4 y ago

I am having a simaler problem.I have to devices.I am trying to swap one to the other and it is stilll active..how do I deactivate?

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

4 y ago

We can definitely help you out with that, @Jriley33. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the MEID of the phone that you would like to activate.