Tknight's profile

Mon, Jul 8, 2019 7:00 AM

How long does a tower enhancement take?!

I have been without service (ie no internet, calls, or texts) now since the middle of May. For the last 1.5 months I've been told they are upgrading the towers to 5g. I have been with boost since 2015 and love my phone plan, but its absolutely useless if I have no service! Do I need to go else where or will this actually get fixed? How long does a tower enhancement actually take? (I've heard "48 to 72 hours" so many times now that its laughable! Don't bother giving a time frame if you don't know!)

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, Tknight! We understand your concerns. Please be advised that it may take longer than usual for a tower upgrade in some areas. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you. 

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Mike. We're sad to read your comment. We'd love to look into your area to have an idea about the issue. Please send us a private message with the location where you are experiencing this.

292 Messages

2 y ago

You need to switch to a different company, they continue to tell me their is nothing they can do, almost 3 months with poor or no service.

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

@Mikee Please shoot us a PM with your current location, including the zip code. 

292 Messages

2 y ago

I have plenty of times and I am always told their is nothing wrong. What else do you want me to do?

292 Messages

2 y ago

Good to know

292 Messages

2 y ago

You already told me their is nothing to be done. I don't understand why you want my address again.

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with your address to have a look. 

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

I see. If there's nothing wrong with the coverage, you could consider that the problem is with the cell phone itself. Have you tried to make a factory reset? 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 m ago

Hey there @LeeAnn1001 Can you send us a cross street, so we can review area?

~JoyP.

8 Messages

3 m ago

I am curious about the tower upgrades, too. I have had crappy, intermittent service for about 6 months now. How much longer will they be working on towers in my area? 97138

8 Messages

3 m ago

Private messages aren't working. I am without service currently and this issue has been going on for at least 6 months. What information can you give me as far as an estimated timeframe for network upgrades to be finished? I have been with boost for a long time. I don't want to change providers but if this issue is not resolved soon I will have to. I am in Zipcode 97138

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 m ago

Which error message are you receiving when try to send us the private message? We need a cross street to verify the area. 

~JoyP

8 Messages

3 m ago

How do I send you a private message to give you my address? I am on Avenue G

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 m ago

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

Hello, Shalako77. Thanks for reaching out about this! We apologize for any inconvenience. I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. Would you be able to share your phone number and PIN, and the full address where this occurs? 

- JohnJ7

3 Messages

8104331433 and 8108345215 both are same pin 9040. Thanks

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

Thanks for the information. To research further, can you send us the full address where this occurs?
- JohnJ7