M

Mon, Jul 26, 2021 7:07 PM

How do I get a Sim Kit

All the boost stores I have gone to say they don't have any sim kits.  Is there some other way to get one?  I have been to 4 stores

Thanks!

Responses

62 Messages

1 m ago

For the love of God, don't do it yet.  Wait until Boost has fixed all of the issues.  Reason being, depending on the age of your phone, the manufacturer or model, you could run into some issues.  To clarify, I'm not definitively saying that you will, but based on a lot of the posts in here, there are several hundred boost customers with confirmed problems, and these are just the people who are motivated enough to say something about it.  In my experience with problems this large, for every person who complains, there could be anywhere from 200 to 500 people out there that are having the same issues, but don't know whom to turn to. 

You may want to hold off until the end of September or middle of October, just to be safe. 

14 Messages

@bws1 

Thanks for the advice.  I will follow it.  I have  an S20FE I bought from boost and wanted to buy an unlocked S21 from Samsung directly.  The price with a trade in is better.  Bun I will hold off for now.  Thanks so much for getting back to me.

Mike