Applause!
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 5:00 PM

Done with Boost Mobile!

Boost Mobile/Dish Network

I've been a huge supporter for over 10 years and after paying $70 a month for nonexistent service for the last two weeks. I've called Customer Service/Tech Service several times for the last two weeks and those times they couldn't tell me the truth about the network coverage, and before the BM Social Care Agents pops in with their two cents. Save it! I've done the countless uodates and factory resets. It's not my phone but your poor network towers and coverage. One of the Customer Service Agents admitted that Boost Mobile is upgrading their towers that will take 24-48 hours and service will be restored. Well that was two weeks ago!

What's going on Boost Mobile? My monthly service ends on July 13th. I didn't spend $553 for a phone and $70 a month to use Wifi. Why am I and others not getting services for what we paid for? I've made a decision not to renew my service on July 13th and I'm taking the Galaxy S10 Phone that I bought from Boost Mobile site and I will switch my service to Verizon. I know others will join me because this is unacceptable...

W~

Responses

Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

4 months ago

Hi there, @Ariv0511. Did you request a refund before porting your number?

Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

4 months ago

If the port has been completed were unable to submit any refund. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I requested a refund but was told to dispute with my bank. My bank said to dispute with boost

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

LOL, but NOT really funny, every friggin day I could be the personal advertisement for "can you hear me now",  since more than half the time if I'm not standing in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time, twisting my body into some kind of pretzel, I can never have a full conversation on the network. If I hadn't purchased a new phone from them back in August, I'd ditch in a New York minute. I'm pretty sure I have to keep it on the network for a while and can't take it elsewhere. But as soon as I can, bye, bye......

Soulonfire

64 Messages

3 months ago

Same here I'm so done they just started messing w my speed of internet after 35 gigs I haven't upgraded phone either
Tjd

8 Messages

3 months ago

Sprint has nothing to do with Boost and has since April this year. But your phones are still locked to Sprint, and you have to contact Sprint to get them unlocked. Boost can not unlock them. Customer service is the all time worst. Ive spent 1 hr and 45 mins on the phone with them yesterday and could not get thru to technical support nor a supervisor either. Told me technical support said there was nothing they could do for me. Really i didnt even have a chance to talk with them. The girl was doing anything to help me. I switched my plan this morning to the 3 a day till I can get another carrier. Have to contact Sprint shortly to get my phone unlocked. Then I can decide which carrier works best in. my area.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

I also have been with Boost for 10 years and I am over and out.  Phone service has been getting worse and Customer Service is non-existent.  Just spent 3 hours trying to get a refund for a phone that never arrived and FEDEX says never left Indianapolis.  Now Customer Service tells me I need to make a police report.

So done....... 

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Since the sale of Boost Mobile to Dish Network my service has degraded significantly.  Phone is freezing up, slow, loss of signal.  Keep getting a "processing carrier hub requests" message popping up, have never seen that till after the sale.  E-mail messages are slow to be delivered and even slower to delete.  I have performed all of the tech support tips, pwr cycling, clearing cache, cleaning storage, deleting old texts and conversations, master reset.  Still having major issues.  Hate to leave Boost as I have been a loyal and satisfied customer for over 10 years but I need a phone that works.

AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

2 months ago

Hey! Thank you for contacting us. It's certainly frustrating when your phone doesn't work properly and we're totally willing to do our best to help you. To start working with your issue's resolution, please send us a private message for further assistance. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Yeah, already tried that,  Thanks but no thanks.  Just admit it, Dish Network does not have the infrastructure at the moment to be a reliable cell carrier. 

RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.5K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

2 months ago

We want to help, @Clemrogan. Whenever possible, send us a private message to further assist you. We remain at your service.

6 Messages

a month ago

Well to sum it all up I have a total of 13 phone's on my accounts I switched up to five phones in one day on the same account all five of them worked now it's been two three weeks and customer service can't get one out of five working

6 Messages

a month ago

OUT OF A TOTAL OF 32 DIFFERENT SIM CARDS NOT EVEN 1 OF THE FIVE REALLY WOW !!!!!

6 Messages

a month ago

Me 2 I have been with boost since the beginning started with nextel an i have tried many other carriers at one time i would tell everyone that they should switch to boost well that was in I have been with boost since the beginning started with nextel an i have tried many other carriers at one time i would tell everyone that they should switch to boost well that was in the past for sure now i have 5 different phones and all but one says that they are compatible 1. samsung St, 2.moto e, 3.cooled , 4.moto g7 ,5.lg style . So all these phones so i went and purchased sim I have been with boost since thelast beginning started with nextel an i have tried many other carriers at one time i would tell everyone that they should switch to boost well that was in the past for sure now i have 5 different phones and all but one says that they are compatible 1. samsung St, 2.moto e, 3.cooled , 4.moto g7 ,5.lg style . So all these phones so i went and purchased sim kits 4 different sets and costumer services has sent me 4
Kira_M

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

1.6K Points

a month ago

Hello, YitBme. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.