buzzedabe's profile

Fri, Feb 1, 2019 11:00 AM

Do not have enough money in my account to cover my monthly reboost I have activated it and paid for

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, buzzedabe. We will continue to assist you in private. 

3 Messages

2 y ago

it says i need to add 0 dollars when I try to make a call

3 Messages

2 y ago

ok

2 Messages

7 m ago

I am currently encountering this issue with a phone I reactivated last night. The money has come out of my bank account and the monthly balance says $0. Everytime i try to call out it tells me that i dont have enough money in my account

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

12 Messages

1 m ago

I am having this same issue.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Hi there Jadacouthen. Thank you for contacting us. Since all issues are different, please provide us with the details so we could look into it. 
- Victor21

12 Messages

For my job I must may a lot of phone calls. During that period where I was making many calls my phone started saying I did not have enough money in my account to continue making calls. I’ve had this same issue before and it was happening a day before my bill was due. My bill was paid on the 3rd of March. 

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Understood and we do apologize for any inconvenience. Is the service working now?
- Victor21

12 Messages

No it is not working. 

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Are you having issues with the calls, messages, or data?
- Victor21