littlegirl3103's profile

Sun, Mar 22, 2020 6:00 AM

Cellular Network Issues

I recently did a device swap and thought everything was fine; calls/texts are working. I thought the internet was working, but NO! My data isn't working at all; I can only use the internet and apps when I'm connected to WiFi; otherwise, I receive this error message: Could not Activate Cellular Data Network: You are not Subscribed to a Cellular Data Service. I've tried to contact Boost, but with the CoVid19, you can't call in unless you want to wait an eternity. I've tried to go through my Boost account and find a chat or something but have been unsuccessful! Very frustrating!

Responses

13 Messages

1 y ago

Hey maybe you need to try this. ##72786# then press okay or yes. This update your connection to that phone.

13 Messages

1 y ago

If you need to private message me for more help do so. I will check to see what I can find put. No I dont work with them but I do know a few things that maybe able to help you.

3 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you for the suggestion; I tried that, but it said that the number or code I had dialed was incorrect. 

3 Messages

1 y ago

I did a factory reset as well. That also didn't work. I think when I did the swap something went wrong. I found some things online and tried them but so far, no luck.

10 Messages

1 y ago

Everytime I call they say that they are upgrading the network and it should be done in 48 to 72 hours.

13 Messages

1 y ago

Okay I will see what all I can do I had found a number you could call let me send it to yoy

10 Messages

1 y ago

I tried using that code and the phone does nothing. I tried data restart and factory restart also.

1 Message

I can't even find my data restart but I'm having the same issue lmk how you did it im on a galaxy tho

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Hey there, Kerri! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Are you using the SIM card that was included with the phone?
- EdmundM

13 Messages

1 y ago

Let me see what I can do on line. Bare with me.

13 Messages

1 y ago

Well if it doesnt work lmk I will do research on anything you guys need. I am stuck on a tent in the woods bored.

13 Messages

1 y ago

Okay try this turn your phone off. Hold down the home key plus the power button and the volume up. Wait for the android logo to pop up then release you will be in a menu. Highlight everything and delete all user data

10 Messages

1 y ago

I could not find boost zone

13 Messages

1 y ago

One more thing before trying what I had said in the last post. Go on to your my boost account and find boost zone. And see what they say

5 Messages

2 m ago

Fhgfdvbjhffdwyujbvxssa

5 Messages

Yelp this is the help you get from boost why you lose your internet service after you get these dumb alerts 50 times a day and after you click on it thats it!!! These quick fixed doesn't work for everyone and every phone!!! I think im goin to another service my lg 51 is all i got and im not buying another phone ill get it unlock and switch service!!!

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello, James. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still having issues with the phone? Please let us know. We're here to help. 
- Kira_M

5 Messages

As I type yes and its a matter of time that ill accidentally hit the the button when it pops up, just popped up again and I hate it

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Please provide us more information about your issue to further assist you. 
- Kira_M

2 m ago

The milder develop Share My Steel Bite Pro Review, necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis (also called "trench oral cavity"), is observed as distressing, hemorrhage gums and likewise ulceration together with necrosis of the interdental papilla.