justinarce's profile

Tue, Apr 16, 2019 4:00 PM

can’t access boost website

i try to go to boost website and it says access denied you don’t have permission to access

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, justinarce. For how long have you experienced this issue? 

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Where you are trying to access the account from may be blocked at the firewall or by Boost Mobile due to security purposes for your own protection. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, KazUpy. Let's do some investigating. Where are you located?

4 Messages

2 y ago

I have same issue about 2 months ago. I can't pay by website. My accounts soon to expire. Please help.

4 Messages

2 y ago

from Japan

2 Messages

1 y ago

I am also unable to access boost website and the app is not working too in my home country

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Usonline! We apologize for the inconvenience. We're here to help!  Try to access our website from a different web browser or device to see if it works.

2 Messages

1 y ago

The website is even not accessible using another browser, seems like it's blocked in this region. But I need begin my boost service before I reach U.S so that it's ready to use and for that I need to make the payment, how to reboost without the app and the website?

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Usonline. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a Private Message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi Ljf. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be glad to help. Please, let us have the time you placed your order, along with your order #, phone number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. Thanks. ~AmyM25

2 Messages

1 y ago

Same thing with me. Oddly enough I can on my phone but not on my computer. Very annoying considering I usually pay by computer. In Washington State, US here.

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi surii17. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're glad to assist you. Do you get any specific error message? ~AmyM25

2 Messages

1 y ago

I figured it out. I recently added a vpn service through avg. Evidently the boost mobile website doesn't work with it for some reason.

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

1 y ago

I see. We're glad everything is alright now. If you have any concerns, please make sure to let us know. We remain at your service. 

4 Messages

5 m ago

i am Boostmobile Pay as You Go customer for over 15 years. I am currently in Japan on biz, I am unable to view my account on line.