FADanzy's profile

Mon, Aug 10, 2020 9:00 AM

Cannot make outgoing calls, send texts, receive calls or text messages

This morning I noticed that my Samsung Galaxy S8 did not have any service. After restarting the device twice I did have reception but I am unable to make outgoing calls, send text messages, receive incoming calls and I am assuming receive text messages. When I did have service I was able to use the data to access webpages, it's just the phone calls and text messages that I am unable to send or receive currently. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solution

16 Messages

1 y ago

Dial ##72786#    This just worked for me, and someone else.  I can't believe Boost has just been giving me the run around for days and I found this out from a random stranger and it worked.  Did not lose any info from my phone either.

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Sorry to hear that. We want to help. Are you experiencing any service issues? When this started happening? What's the make and model of your phone? - Royt

16 Messages

1 y ago

Same

16 Messages

1 y ago

I have the same phone, same issue.  But I have been having this issue for the past 4 or 5 days.  What area are you in?

5 Messages

1 y ago

Upstate NY

5 Messages

1 y ago

Thanks, it worked! You're a life saver man. Trying to arrange job interviews and my cellphone went down. Not great timing.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Macosta3826. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you best. victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there  Macosta3826. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. victor21

12 Messages

1 y ago

Didn't work for me, tried several times.

12 Messages

1 y ago

How do I send a private message

5 Messages

1 y ago

Dial ##72786#
It really works. I've had to use it a few times.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Please tap on the agent's name it it will provide the option to private message. 

12 Messages

1 y ago

Unable to send or receive text messages and phone calls since 8 10 2020. Palm Bay Florida 32909

11 Messages

1 y ago

Has not worked for me either. I am able to get one of my texts through after calling the number but my phone just reverts back after the first message has been sent. Any other suggestions to fix this?

Boost Care

• 

951 Messages

1 y ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

12 Messages

1 y ago

Good luck, if ##72786# doesn't work they will tell you it's a problem with your device even though it's not the device.