Wed, Aug 22, 2018 9:00 AM

Cannot call or txt

My phone doesn’t call or receive calls or txts

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Nikki805! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Are you getting an error message when you try to call or text? 

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 y ago

We're sorry, we can't see your last message. Are you getting an error? 

1 Message

3 y ago

9 Messages

3 y ago

Same here...agent claimed would get a call back on my house phone..still nothing yet! Really disapointed in Boost

9 Messages

3 y ago

I also cannot call or text. Spoke with an agent and she said there are network issues and i would get a call back on my house phone within 1/3 hours. Still nothing!

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, Missblüe912. Thank you very much  for contacting us.

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. Could you send us a private message with your address to check the coverage?

9 Messages

3 y ago

I just called Boost Customer care again. They said in our area there are 2outages. I expect a credit on my account. 9years and never given you guys problem..this is terrible

9 Messages

3 y ago

Zip code 12601

9 Messages

3 y ago

Cannot text or call. And agent claimed it would be fixed and i would get a call back on home phone..nothing still!

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 y ago

We'll be happy to help. 

9 Messages

3 y ago

Can you verify the outages?????

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 y ago

Sure. We've checked the area and our technicians are aware of an outage that is, unfortunately, impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 y ago

In that case, we advise you to wait until the outage has been fixed. A credit is issued for the days that the service is affected. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks @betina11 Are you having this issue in a specific location? Would you please send us a private message?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

5 Messages

3 y ago

I also have this problem & my phone is stuck on 1x - I randomly get txt messages DAYS late than when my peeps originally sent them. I spoke to someone about it & was told to dial ##873283 - did so 4 times with same resolute and still nothing... Was suppose to get a call back with in 1-2 hours (that was yesterday). Still left with same issue