Jessica71391's profile

Wed, Oct 6, 2021 7:52 AM

Can NOT Sign into Network!!

I'm having an ongoing issue with trying to connect to the Boost Mobile network, ever since i paid my bill for the month over 2 days ago. My phone has no internet connection at all when I try to use my mobile data and it will only work once I'm connected to my home WiFi. There is also a message on my phone in the notification bar stating "sign in to network" that still has not gone away yet (please see screenshot). Yesterday I spent over 3 hours of my time, chatting with a total of FOUR different Boost Mobile representatives, each attempting to troubleshoot the problem for me and NONE of them could resolve it. I even did a total factory reset on my phone as well, since the last representative that I spoke too stated it would most likely resolve the issue but of course it did absolutely nothing at all. I'm not having any other issues with my calls or texts at the moment either, so I literally have no clue what's going on. I'm at the point now where I'm starting to get extremely frustrated and upset with the lack of support that I've received, due to the fact that I STILL can't use my phone unless I'm connected to WiFi! Is there anyone at all who could PLEASE try to help me with fixing this?! I would truly appreciate any help at all that I can get.. 😞

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

2 m ago

Hello! We know this is frustrating for you. If the troubleshooting isn't fixing this, it will need to be escalated. Please call us at 1-833-502-6678 so we can look into this further for you.