Mikee's profile

330 Messages

Fri, May 13, 2022 4:25 AM

A few months of "Expanded Network" and still no service

I switched to the Expanded Network under the guidance of Boost Mobile Agents. I asked them many questions about my service all of them reassuring me that I "will have perfect service". Once I switched I quickly realized I was lied to. Multiple chats after this realization I was told only a select few states have Expanded Network service. Further I checked this Coverage Map https://www.boostmobile.com/coveragemap_xp.html which says I have "Fair" service. 

I cannot use my phone to call, text or Hotspot unless it goes into Roaming mode which for those who don't know means I have no service and my phone is just using other towers to get me signal.

I need help. I deserve help. I have paid my bill without fail for years and now I am left out to dry while stuck with this horrible provider due to not having any other options for the plan I need. PLEASE help.

Boost Care

• 

510 Messages

Il y a 4 d

Hello Mikee. Thank you for contacting us. I can understand your frustration. Unfortunately, we don't have access to accounts on this platform. You can chat in for support. There is also the option to send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter to reach our customer service agents. We hope to hear from you soon. -Marcos G

330 Messages

@Marcos_G​ What do I do if none of those options work? As I said in my post those people lied to me and now I am stuck with horrible service. Respectfully. I don't see why going back to them is the right move here.

330 Messages

@Marcos_G​ Its been 3 hours and I am still looking for help.

Boost Care

• 

745 Messages

Hey there, Mikee! We'd definitely want to get to the bottom of this on why you are unable to use your phone unless it is roaming. Since we limited on what we can here, the only other option is to ask you to call in. You can reach a live customer care agent at 1 (833)-502-6678. We hope to hear from you soon.

Cindy A.

330 Messages

@CindyA2313​ And how can I do that when my phone does not work? I mean seriously... WHAT?

330 Messages

I am in the chat with a Boost Mobile agent right now and they said the network is fine and they don't know why my phone doesn't have service. Now what?