Jbking84's profile

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jun 17, 2017 7:00 AM

$5 todo mexico plan

I have an lg x power phone and i paid for the plan.i try to turn on the roam settings and it is highllighted in gray i cant do anything to un hightlight it.i have updated the prl and profile on my foam.and i still cant get the roam to work.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

4 years ago

Understood.

1. Go to Settings menu > More networks > Roaming.
  2. Set Data to ON under the International section of the resulting menu. turn the phone off and back on, then verify services. If it is still greyed out, send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify if the package is added correctly to your account. Victor21
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

4 years ago

Hello. If you added the international roaming plan, and If you are currently with-in the USA in a coverage area, the roaming will not be available. Victor21

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I am in cancun right now

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I private messaged u but press the solution solved button on accident

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My phone did not work at all on my vacation to Mexico. Happened to my mom as well. on my flight there was this lady that just had gotten Boost Service because she can use it in Mex. As soon as we landed we both took our phones of Airplain Mode and my phone did not work and her phone worked write away. I think that the pnly phones compatible to working Mexico is IPhones. That's the phone the lady had.

To tell you the truth the only companies that will work in Mexico will be At&t and TMobile and MetroPCS(they use TMobile towers). Luckly I had boughten a Paygo from At&t and no issues. Left the phone with my nieces in mexico and is working well. I have decided to change companies since in my plans for this in next year is traveling back and forth to Mexico.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I try all one week no service in both my phones and they took care in the store to make sure it works, still nothing and i can't call. Customer service because i dont have service, i can private message because there us no option
MarcosG

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @DianaF! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, could you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? That way we can check if there are any outages affecting your service.