LuckyAM13's profile

Sat, Aug 15, 2020 10:00 AM

Motorola One Action

I bought a Motorola One Action unlocked from Motorola, Upon receiving it and going to a Boost store I was told they could not setup my phone it's not compatible.  It say Compatible on Motorola website and on Boost Bring your phone. I then proceeded to call boost care and was told they are sending me a Sim pack that will have the sim I need, Got it non of them worked. Back to calling boost care 3 times and finally the tech says I fixed the problem go to the boost store and the sim should work. Wasted my time went to the boost store only to be told the sims in my pack and all other expanded sims. Called boost again no help.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

8 m ago

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may check the device.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2 Messages

8 m ago

So what I learned today from the boost Care team agents is just because it say eligible doesn't mean it can be activated.They need to update the programming to serve more the budget $300 -$400 dollar phones they don't carry that offer to many goo features to pass up at the price. I was going to get a Google Pixel 4xl but now I see it is having similar issues. 😞