SpiderLily's profile

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 1:00 PM

Data Connection Slow

need help I'm in my area where data should be great but it's not it's super slow and it's annoying me slightly I am at 30% data usage and I'm experiencing slow data speeds in my area

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Ràsälli. Thank you for contacting us. Please provide us with your zip code and nearest cross streets. 

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Yes please. 

3 Messages

1 y ago

how do I tell you the nearest cross streets and my zip code do I tell you via PMs??

3 Messages

1 y ago

sent the PMs for the cross streets and the zip code

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Thank you. Lets continue to work in private. We are verifying your are for any outages. Thank you. 

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello,@Blcoleman79. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

9 Messages

1 y ago

Did you ever get it fixed. You guys went to talk in private and no one knows the solution. I'm having SAME issue with my moto g6 play

9 Messages

1 y ago

I sent a pm

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Perfect. We'll continue assisting you via private message.  -Kira_M. 

6 Messages

1 y ago

I just refilled my service and my data is extremely slow saying unused 3 GB in 5 days and there is no way and I've been with nobody for almost 2 years and have had nothing but problems I don't understand

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm experiencing the same thing! I have to switch to 3g to get even a little connection, and even then it's still slow. And for some reason it's worse in the evening. It's just very frustrating!

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry to hear about this, Kendia_R. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location?

4 Messages

1 y ago

Use this number to reset your network settings (##72786#) it doesn't reset the phone it resets the PRL settings

4 Messages

1 y ago

The solution I had gotten is this boost network reset (##72786#) this helped me reset the network settings to get better service just call that number and it will show up a dialogue box press YES to confirm to reset the network settings