GeminiGuy's profile

Tue, Jul 28, 2020 6:00 AM

Moto g stylus

Am I able to activate and use the moto g stylus with boost mobile? I'm wanting to get this phone but want to know if it will work with boost first.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

10 m ago

Hi there! We are sorry. We don't have information about that device compatibility with our network. If you have the IMEI number, you can confirm the device compatibility using our online tool on the following link: https://www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.html. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

4 Messages

7 m ago

Really? you don't know if the Moto G stylus will work with Boost? thats something you should know. I dont expect Boost Mobile reps to know what size tire will fit my car but I do expect them to know which phones will run on their system

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi, lex324! We understand your concern, though this is the only way to find out if a device is compatible at this time. We are sorry. You can verify through here. - Boost_MasielQ

4 Messages

I mean, I don't have any concerns..I was simply trying to help those who weren't getting any straight answers (: after all, it is a community forum, right?

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Yes, that's correct. - Boost_MasielQ