GeminiGuy's profile

Tue, Jul 28, 2020 6:00 AM

Moto g stylus

Am I able to activate and use the moto g stylus with boost mobile? I'm wanting to get this phone but want to know if it will work with boost first.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

10 m ago

Hi there! We are sorry. We don't have information about that device compatibility with our network. If you have the IMEI number, you can confirm the device compatibility using our online tool on the following link: https://www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.html. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

4 Messages

7 m ago

Really? you don't know if the Moto G stylus will work with Boost? thats something you should know. I dont expect Boost Mobile reps to know what size tire will fit my car but I do expect them to know which phones will run on their system

4 Messages

Not sure if this is still a question you need answered or not, but just in case...Motorola's webpage for the unlocked Moto G Stylus 2021 says that it is compatible with Boost Mobile. Make sure it's the 2021 model, though. The 2020 model is not compatible. (And just to be sure, the 2021 comes in black or white, so if it's the blue/indigo looking color, that one is the 2020 model)

2 Messages

If this is accurate info then yes it is very helpful.

4 Messages

If you want to be sure that you're looking at the correct one, this is the Moto G Stylus 2021: https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones-moto-g-stylus-gen-2/p?skuId=538

If you go down toward the bottom of the page and click "view all specifications" then scroll all the way down to the section labeled "carrier compatibility," you can see where it shows that it's compatible with Boost

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. Due to the plethora of variables pertaining the manufacturing and programming of phones, it is currently not possible for us to determine whether a device is compatible with our network or not without the use of its IMEI number. We've enabled our device identifier tool and made it accessible to the public through our website https://boost.co/3eRWTFU, so you may be able to test any device before making a final decision, and to ensure that your phone would work as intended. Do bear in mind that even if we sell a certain model or brand, when it comes to factory unlocked phones each, and everyone must go through our process of identification before being activated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring. Hope this helps! - Royt

4 Messages

See, the issue with that is in order to have the IMEI number, you need to buy the phone... So finding out if a phone is compatible prior to purchasing it is much more ideal. I've bought an unlocked Motorola phone before that Boost didn't offer but Motorola's website said it was compatible with Boost, and it worked out just fine. All I had to do was go to a Boost Mobile store and buy the SIM card and they set it up right there. Took less than 10 min in the store.