M

Mon, Jan 10, 2022 1:32 AM

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:Can not find PTN -

I just activated a line and I cannot sign into My Boost.  I created a PIN online using my email and password that I entered to set up the account. I bought the phone new from Walmart (it's a Boost phone).  I ordered the SIM kit from Boost directly.  The SIM did not work until the phone updated to Android 11 (via wifi).  Now I can make calls and receive texts, but cannot access data.  

When I try to log into My Boost I get an error that the pin and number do not match.  When I request a PIN be sent to the phone I get the following:

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:Can not find PTN - <phone number>

My wifi/mobile data also does not work.  When I try to sign into data, I get "Webpage not available.  The webpage at https://connectivitycheck.gstatic.com/http//connectivitycheck.gstatic.com/generate_20 could not be loaded because: net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED." If I click the three dots menu and select "use network as is" it works for a little while, but does not seem to stay connected. When I turn on mobile data, I get 4 bars and LTE, but an X in the bottom corner of the 4 out of 5 bars triangle and no data connection.  

I'm using a new Moto G Power 2021 running Android 11 with no other updates needed.  

Accepted Solution

3 Messages

11 d ago

So, I did a factory reset.  It removed bloatware and solved all the problems... who knew it was that simple?  

Also, I was told from tech support at Boost that My Boost is being replaced by Boost One and not to use My Boost.  I'll try Boost One instead.  

3 Messages

12 d ago

The wifi connection is strong.  I downloaded over 1.5 gb just for the Android 11 update on this wifi connection.  It looks like Boost is allowing update information to go through, but not general data. 

While using "network as is" a Google search on Chrome also gives ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED even though wifi shows as connected.  

In addition, when I try to add a Google account and get the following "Couldn't sign in. There was a problem communicating with Google servers.  Try again later."  

Please help! :)  Hopefully, these posts help someone else also.