unclemarkmark's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Mar 1, 2019 2:00 PM

voicemail notifications not working on LG stylo 4

Been on the phone all day,  talked to two reps so far.   

Is there anyone in the entire world that knows how to fix this?

No one at boost has any idea.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to review your account. 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same problem I do not get any notifications or voicemails on my phone. please help
Kira_M

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

2 years ago

Hello, @Slindsey2002. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. -Kira_M. 

Tabitha

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

2 years ago

What do you mean that its timing out? 

6 Messages

2 years ago

What is the solution to this problem? I've reset my phone, updated PRL and still nothing is working.

6 Messages

2 years ago

I did a force close, cleared the data and cache, and a factory reset of my phone. The account verification for my voicemail is still timing out.

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 years ago

Hi there. We would need to verify the status of your acocunt. Please send us a Private message and we will verify. Victor21

6 Messages

2 years ago

I get voicemails and I get no notifications, that keeps timing out, I called 611, nobody was able to help me. Can someone fix my **bleep** voicemail. Please. I'm fed up with this and considering going to another company, since Boost can't even handle voicemail.

6 Messages

2 years ago

Exactly what I said - I open the voicemail, it goes to verify my account and it times out.Screenshot_2019-05-29-21-52-50.png

Tabitha

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

2 years ago

Hello ivRomanticide, lets get you sorted out.  What kind of reset did you preform?

6 Messages

2 years ago

OK, I sent you a private message, are you going to answer me, or continue to ignore me?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 years ago

Hey there, ivRomanticide! Sorry about the delay in answering. We have answered you via private message. Please check your inbox.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 years ago

Thanks, ivRomanticide! Here is your ticket number as reference 421771-190530. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Was there ever an answer to this Im having the same issue since i began service.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 years ago

Hey there, Adriana10677! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".