StitchingPixels's profile

Tue, Nov 17, 2020 6:00 AM

Starting service with QLink, need help unlocking device SIM

I have been with Boost since before the new year, having used an LG Tribute Empire up until June of this year, then switching to the newly released LG Stylo 6. After porting out my phone number and successfully activating my year of service with QLink Wireless, I have found I'm unable to UICC Unlock my device. I have not been able to log into my Boost account and, after discussion with a Boost rep oner the phone, they can only backlog my account to this device's activation. Now, I am unable to use or activate my LG Stylo 6 with my new SIM or previous phone number, and I was hoping a member here could unlock my device's SIM to allow use of QLink Wireless's SIM card.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

5 m ago

Hello, StitchingPixels. Thank you for reaching out to us here. We'd love to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and the last PIN you remember.

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi there! We are here to help! We need to access your account to verify and confirm that your phone has been active for at least 12 months. We moved this conversation to the private channel to assist you. Please provide us with your phone number and PIN code.

- Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

The phone number 4793533018 is not showing on our system. Could you please confirm the phone number?

- Reinhardt_S

4 Messages

4793523018 sorry I put wrong

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

So sorry. No records were found. Please check the number. 
- Victor21

4 Messages

maybe this

1 Message

3 m ago

Can you help me uicc unlock my phone

1 Message

3 m ago

Can you please help me unlock my boost phone im disabled and need it to work with qlink i have sim from qlink already please

1 Message

2 m ago

I bought the Samsung Galaxy A20 from someone a few days ago, its carrier is Boost Mobile. I didnt know the phone was carrier locked and when I contacted customer service to get the device unlocked said it couldn't be at the time, so my SIM card is with QLink Wireless can someone help me try to get the device unlocked so I'm able to use it via my SIM card? 

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

Hello, Baker87. The phone must have been active for 12 months on Boost to be eligible for the unlock.
- JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

We've sent the unlock request. This usually takes 24-72 hrs. to complete. Please, keep the phone turned on to receive the signal to unlock. 

- jalopez81

6 Messages

Thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it. 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

You're welcome. We remain at your service.
- EdmundM

1 Message

I bought an LG stylo 6 from boost at Walmart to use with my qlink service because it's compatible i called in to boost for unlocking he says wait 10 min and nothing