Software Version: Q720TS90h
Release Date: 5/26/2020
Method: Available Over the Air

Fixes:

Minor Bug Fixes

Responses

2 Messages

9 m ago

I just checked and mine says last update was 4/1/20. It dose not have the 5/26/2020 update.

369 Messages

9 m ago

If it will not update over the air, you may want to take the device to a service and repair site to have it flashed on the device.

3 Messages

8 m ago

When will Android 10 update become available to lg stylo 5???

369 Messages

8 m ago

I'm not sure, I do not see it on the roadmap.  Could be it's not on there or the new owners may do it differently.

4 Messages

7 m ago

Time will tell. Thanks

4 Messages

7 m ago

i keep checking mine like 1 every 2 weeks and mine says the same thing 4/1/2020 and that was a security update i mean this is kinda crazy metro has it we should 2 I'm just hoping we will get it soon i read something that said by the end of December we should  have it i think i read it on android authority  just thought I'd let ya'll know

5 Messages

7 m ago

I don't think it can be corrected with a software update. And what about the value of our subscriptions. We aren't getting what we paid for, 4G.

10 Messages

4 m ago

What issue are you having? i have been getting a message saying "your account is not authorized to make calls to this number. please call customer service for more capabilities to added to your account."

10 Messages

4 m ago

They dont care that we dont get what we have paid for. My service has been in and out Since August. I talk to them every time it is out and they claim nothing is wrong with the service. It ends up coming back on in a couple days. but this time it has been off for over a week. its been nearly a week and a half and i cant make or receive calls and they claim there is nothing wrong. The fact is that it is an issue with the 4G network and Boost Mobile doesn't want to admit to it

4 Messages

4 m ago

Same here i haven't had an update in like forever so idk but that's kinda crapy every other place has gotten the update but us

3 Messages

3 m ago

Has anyone received a FOTA update notification