M

Fri, Mar 5, 2021 12:24 AM

Phone locked

Hi i recently bought a phone from boost mobile and I only want to use wifi on the phone but it locks me out after a day and wont let me use just wifi.. How can i stop that if i dont want to activate the phone

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 m ago

If you get a Device from DISH Wireless or a DISH Wireless authorized retailer, you agree (1) within 60 days to activate and use this Device on the DISH Wireless network and (2) not to resell, trade in, or export, or participate or profit in the resale, trade in, or export of the Device to a third party until you have activated and used the Device on the DISH Wireless network and met all your other financial and contractual obligations to us. 
- Fonsy82

7 Messages

1 m ago

So I cant just use it for wifi ? What if people can't afford to activate the phone smh

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

The customer can dismiss the Activation Reminder message, but they will continue to receive these Activation Reminder messages (up to twice a day) until they activate the handset on a current plan.
- Fonsy82

7 Messages

I dont get it though, it locked me out of using wifi after 24 hours, so i reset the whole phone and then 24 hours later it did it again! I avoid the activation stuff but it stills seems to lock me out of using wifi

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

You must activate the device. That is the policy. 
- Fonsy82

7 Messages

1 m ago

You are a bunch of retards.. You go from you can dismiss the activation notifications and avoid it.. To you HAVE to activate it. I never had to activate any boost phone ive ordered before. I paid for the fuckin phone i should be able to do as i please.