I

Sat, Feb 27, 2021 12:11 AM

Old phone mip 67

An old phone we keep around. Stylo 3. Our children play games on it and watch youtube and such. We upgraded and both have better phones. The old devices are being used but annoyingly as the mip 67 error occurs every idk 3 or 4 seconds. We don't have service on them or want service on them. The wifi we pay for works great for the kids. Also our hotspots that we pay for work great for the devices for the kids. Please help me make the device usable. This is an incredible impediment on a device that is otherwise more than capable. Please help.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 m ago

HI there Ituari. The error message MIP 67 usually happens when a phone is unable to access the data. In this case, the phone needs to be activated. 
- Victor21

3 Messages

Thank you for the response. I clearly stated above that the old device will not be receiving service or being activated anytime soon or probably ever again. A much better and question appropriate response (one that I have not already said I won't be doing... Ridiculous...) Is that I can simple turn off mobile data and the error goes away and my device works great on wifi and hot spot a like. Thanks for nothing. Seems to be a common trend around large tech. Nothing.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. - Boost_MasielQ

3 Messages

1 m ago

Thank you for the response. I clearly stated above that the old device will not be receiving service or being activated anytime soon or probably ever again. A much better and question appropriate response (one that I have not already said I won't be doing... Ridiculous...) Is that I can simple turn off mobile data and the error goes away and my device works great on wifi and hot spot a like. Thanks for nothing. Seems to be a common trend around large tech. Nothing.