Responses

Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

200 Points

2 years ago

Hi there, @TextFrustration. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Meanwhile Boost apparantly has no trouble sending "special offers" etc. but all texts from others are not delivered.
Very frustrated.

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Just to add to everyone else...
I'm having the exact same issue. I can get texts from myself, my brother (who is also on boost), and boost mobile themself. However, nothing from other carriers seem to get through. I have an LG stylo 4, and the issue started around March 10. Talked with customer service and they recommended the same approach; reboot phone, reactivation, updating profile/PRL, and full factory reset. None of them have worked so far, but they are sending me a new SIM card to see if that'll fix. Not too sure why that would make a difference, though.
AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

2 years ago

Hi there! We are terribly sorry to know you're experiencing issues with your text messaging service. Has your area been verified to discard any outages? ~AmyM25

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I gave Boost another month hoping that the (missing, delayed, lost) incoming texts issue would be resolved. It hasn't.
I have no choice but to move on to another carrier.
Sorry to go, Boost was great for many years and I was happy with the service.

Good luck to all with the text issue.
jeffc

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, @Help!! That does not sound OK. We will definitely look int this. Please send us a private message with your number and PIN as quickly as possible. 

Groupie

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same problem here! I am in Cincinnati OH and have not been receiving text messages since yesterday. I have done both hard and soft resets as well as updated the PRL and profile. Nothing works. I even ordered a new phone (big mistake on my part seeing others were having this issue). Please help!

Kmotley

Accomplice

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

It appears we have the same phone mine is a 4+. I have had this issue also. It has to be related to Boost service because I can receive messages from other boost customers only. This is so frustrating!!! I pay for my service reliably, so why cant I expect reliable service!
AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

2 years ago

Hi Kmotley! Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd like to investigate. Can you let us have the details of your account in a private message? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.8K Points

2 years ago

Hello, Sophb421. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and addreess to review this further?

Sophb421

Accomplice

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

And why is it I can get text message from other boost customers but everyone else text doesn't get through... Boost used to be so good..this is ridiculous, now.
Sophb421

Accomplice

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

I'd like to know what's going to be done about this because I've been having this problem for over 6 months and I am BEYOND done. I never had any trouble with this carrier until this started happening. Many months later, ava I'm STILL having this issue...how can u let your customers continue to go through this massive inconvenience? Some of us have to use out phones for work, too and text messaging is a key factor.

What are you guys going to do for the customers who have been dealing with this for too long..because I'm ready to switch and I hate starting over.
RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.5K Messages

• 

1.8K Points

2 years ago

Hello, Sophb421. We value your privacy. We recommend you remove your account information from public and send us a private message instead.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Sophb421

Accomplice

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

I've already done this with you guys snd everytime you keep saying it's something in the area and you're working on fixing it... That's not good enough anymore. It's been over 6 months.. It needs to be fixed now. This is absurd and I not the only one having this problem. 

Kmotley

Accomplice

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

It is happening again!!! I cant receive texts. this is just getting ridiculous!! On the 18th of May, it did it for 3 days. Wonder how long it will do it this time. Unreliable service! I am so fed up. I was promised a credit for the time I spent without my texts last time....Think I got it?? NOPE! So unreliable service and liars as employees. That is just so pathetic!