S

Fri, Feb 26, 2021 8:08 PM

moved need phone unlocked

I bought a LG stylo 6 2 weeks before I moved,  I have no coverage through boost where I moved to can I get my phone unlocked.

I was told I couldn't since I haven't had this device for 12 months.  This is the third boost phone that I have bought.  1 in financed and paid off and the other 2 I bought straight out.  This is the only one I have left.  The displays on the other 2 that I had for over 2-3years screen has shattered.  Can I please get this phone unlocked

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 m ago

Hello, sisbertie. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, if the phone does not meet the requirements of our unlock policy, we're unable to unlock it. If you'd like to, we can check the coverage around your area. 
- Kira_M

7 Messages

I live in the rural area.  State route 37 is at the end of my road and 664  is at the other end.

address is 7520 Marietta rd se bremen oh 43107

7 Messages

West Rushville Rd NE turns into Marietta Rd SE

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, we do have fair coverage in that area. Please, know we're always working to improve the coverage and reach new areas. 
- jalopez81

7 Messages

I can't even use my phone unless I go outside to make a call.  But thats ok.  I have a cheap verizon phone I will have to go to

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

We're sorry to hear that. We remain at your service.
- jalopez81