S

Fri, Feb 26, 2021 8:08 PM

moved need phone unlocked

I bought a LG stylo 6 2 weeks before I moved,  I have no coverage through boost where I moved to can I get my phone unlocked.

I was told I couldn't since I haven't had this device for 12 months.  This is the third boost phone that I have bought.  1 in financed and paid off and the other 2 I bought straight out.  This is the only one I have left.  The displays on the other 2 that I had for over 2-3years screen has shattered.  Can I please get this phone unlocked

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 m ago

Hello, sisbertie. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, if the phone does not meet the requirements of our unlock policy, we're unable to unlock it. If you'd like to, we can check the coverage around your area. 
- Kira_M

7 Messages

I have already had my coverage checked.  Was told Boost sucked it Bremen Ohio and there was nothing they could do for me.  My husband and I are both disabled so I need phone service.  I just can't afford to go buy another phone.  It was a boost employee in Lancaster Ohio that told me this

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, if the phone does not meet the requirements of our unlock policy, we're unable to unlock it. 
- Kira_M

7 Messages

I will not recommend Boost to anyone.  I was told my phone would work in Bremen that is why I bought it when I did.  Otherwise I wouldn't have  bought it.

7 Messages

if I was to take my phone to another carrier would they release it for me to use

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Please send us your cross streets and zip code to check the coverage. 
- Kira_M