C

Sat, Mar 6, 2021 4:23 AM

Lg stylo 6 screen and drop down glitches and lg known issue per lg community

The screen keeps malfunctioning. I have repeated manually restarted for the problem to be solved on the short term. One example is when I try to tap open a thread or anything on my phone anywhere on the screen, the top drop menu will pull down. At times the screen is unresponsive or clicks something I was no where near clicking. Is it a software malfunction? What do I need to try? this keeps more frequently occuring and lg has not responded to complaints or solutions on the matter. 

Responses

2 Messages

1 m ago

Are you having issues with your fingerprint sensor as well? I have to completely delete and reenter my fingerprints every few days, because it can no longer recognize either one hand. I jad the 5 for over a year and absolutely loved it, the 6 has been nothing but problems from the beginning! 

3 Messages

Actually yes I have also had issues with the fingerprint sensor failing.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

Understood. This would be a warranty issue. If the phone is still under warranty. you would need to contact LG. 
- Victor21

2 Messages

1 m ago

Are you having issues with your fingerprint sensor as well? I have to completely delete and reenter my fingerprints every few days, because it can no longer recognize either one hand. I had the 5 for over a year and absolutely loved it! The 6, however, has been nothing but problems from the beginning! I am beyond unhappy with this POS!😠 

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 m ago

Hi there CVMILLERGARCIA. Thabnk you for contacting us. How long have you hade the phone. Have you tried wiping the screen off with a dry cloth.
- Victor21

3 Messages

Since it came out last year and yes I also have cleaned the screen and reset the device. I have checked with lg and this is an ongoing issue with many customers who own the lg stylo 6 from many different company's all experiencing the similar issues.