barricade's profile

Tue, Oct 6, 2020 8:00 PM

LG STYLO 6 NO OR LOW CONNECTION

HELLO,

SO I JUST PURCHASED THE LG STYLO 6 FOR MY WIFE AND I AND NOW WE HAVE VERY LOW 4G AND SOMETIMES NO CONNECTION AT ALL, WE HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM RESTARTING PHONE TO DOING A NETWORK RESET BUT NOTHING AND MY WIFE'S IS IN A 5G LOCATION AND I AM LOCATED INA 4G LOCATION, WE NEED HELP GETTING FULL CONNECTION BACK, WE HAVE BEEN CUSTOMERS FOR 8 YEARS AND HAVE NOT HAD THIS ISSUE BEFORE

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

6 m ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. 

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please send us a private message so we can access your account and assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

4 Messages

6 m ago

I've run into the same problem with my Stylo 6. I am not very happy with this phone or Boosts abilty to solve my issue considering I've called twice now trying to solve this issue

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi there! Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

4 Messages

6 m ago

Why did you email me from a email address that has a full mailbox

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Hello, @Patricleez. How can we assist you? What email are you referring to?

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Are those marketing emails? If yes, please send us a private message to further assist you. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

4 Messages

6 m ago

Everytime you guys post something I get a email

1 m ago

I'm having same issues with my brand new stylo 6. It was working now its not

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

Hello, sdanielson0911. Thanks for reaching out about this! I'm sorry about the trouble. I'd like to look into this for you. Please provide me with more details about the issues you're having to assist you.
- JohnJ7

1 Message

1 m ago

1.To set the Access Point Name (APN) and turn on data settings, follow these steps:
2.Go to the Home screen. Choose Settings.
3.Scroll down. Choose Network & internet.

(edited)

17 Messages

1 m ago

I have a stylo 6 with similar issues. After hooking up to my computer, I found that my phone says I have full signal when In actuality the computer is only reading 25%

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Sorry to hear that you're having issues, Michael. Do you mean that the computer is reading that it has 25% of the signal?
- Annie1424

17 Messages

No, it's showing the phone only has 25% signal. Also, when in a dead spot when I don't get a signal and can't receive texts, calls, or data, the phone still says I have a signal but it doesn't. Tried resetting phone, network settings, even factory resetting and still does it

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Please provide us with a cross street and the zip code to verify the service in your area.
- Annie1424

17 Messages

I don't know if it's boost mobile network or the lg stylo 6, but has been the slowest phone I've ever had, should of gotten the iphone se

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Is the phone active under the expanded network?
- Annie1424

2 Messages

21 d ago

Just got this phone. Horrible signal. Not sure what to do. Can I get another phone.?

2 Messages

17 d ago

I too am having same issue. I have been having this issue for 2months now. I've called customer service i know at least 50 times. Done everything they have told me to do. They keep telling me there is a open ticket about my issue and tech support will call me. Well issue there is cant get call without service. 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Good day @Docc3622 Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologize for the inconvenience. Are you having connection issues with your device? What's the make and model of the device?

- Joy1713