Ginge's profile

Sat, Oct 10, 2020 2:00 PM

LG stylo 6 Issue

Hello there, Just purchased a LG stylo 6 last night from Walmart. went to boostmobile website and did a phone swap. said it was successful.   I am able to make phone calls just fine and recieve calls. Send normal sms messages. I on the other hand can not receive or .send MMS messages. I made sure I enabled the MMS message feature. also I am not able to connect to data network.. I talked to someone earlier and said it was a tower issue but my mom has boost as well and a couple of my friends do to and their phones are working fine and are able to send MMS messages. so I honestly don't think its a tower issue since My mom lives with me and she's not having no issues at all.  

Responses

3 Messages

6 m ago

Sent you a private message. with number and pin

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

6 m ago

Sorry to hear about this experience, Ginge. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

6 m ago

Please provide us with the sim card number that is in the phone and make sure your mobile data is turned on. 

Boost Care

• 

754 Messages

4 m ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

1 Message

4 m ago

I am now having the same issue. I get a message stating what the message size is and then "New  multimedia message. Receive?" I click on download and it doesn't download