DenverGrad's profile

Mon, Nov 23, 2020 6:00 AM

LG Stylo 6 -- GIFs not available

Hi all. I updated from a Stylo 5. On the 5, I had a GIF menu accessible from the keyboard. With the Stylo 6, I do not. I have the Google Keyboard installed on both devices.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

5 m ago

Hello, DenverGrad. Thank you for reaching out to us here. We'd like to look into this for you. Is that an unlocked phone? Where did you purchase it?

2 Messages

5 m ago

Hi, John. I bought the phone from a Boost Mobile store in Dallas. I'm not sure if it's unlocked....

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

5 m ago

Oh, I see. In that case, we strongly recommend you to contact Google support or the manufacturer (LG). We, as the phone company, can only assist you with issues related to the network (call, text or internet). We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

1 Message

2 m ago

I must say i absolutely hate this phone. Had stylo 5 never had problem. The 6 is a nightmare

3 Messages

I have to agree. I miss my 5!

5 Messages

1 m ago

You have to go in and select google keyboard as your default 

3 Messages

@berlindab

YAASS! That worked. You're a damn genius. THANK YOU! 

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

You're welcome. Remember that you can also access https://boost.co/2VzQWpi to make plan changes, make payments, check your due date, and more. We remain at your service. Have a nice day and stay safe! - Royt

5 Messages

@RuhCrew 

Thank you ☺️

2 Messages

I can't find where to go in to to find Google keyboard

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi. Teresa. We want to help. Can you please let us know what's the make and model of your phone? - Royt

5 Messages

20 h ago

Go into settings, choose system, select language and keyboard, select manage keyboard and then choose google keyboard as default. That's what worked for me. You can also type a message and at the bottom under your letters you will see a keyboard picture you can also select it from there. Hope this helps.

2 Messages

Thank u so very much for ur help. Have a great day

5 Messages

Your welcome 

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

You're welcome. Remember that you can also access https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?intnav=UtilNav:SignIn to make plan changes, make payments, check your due date, and more. We remain at your service. Have a nice day and stay safe! 
- Royt