Blessenabalo's profile

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jul 10, 2020 7:00 AM

LG Stylo 6 Activation problems

Hi, I got my new LG Stylo 6 phone in the mail. I installed the new sim card and went onto boostmobile .com and activated it. It said it was successful but whenever I try to make a call it says my service is restricted/unavailable. My next monthly bill payment isn't set to paid for 11 more days.

Responses

16 Messages

6 months ago

I have sent you a message with that information

Enthusiast

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Having EXACTLY the same problem, got new phone in mail, activated it, and now problems connecting to network and calling... Even talked with 2 boost agents on the phone (for over an hour) and STILL having connectivity issues to the network. I switched from my LG Stylo 4 (virgin mobile) to the LG Stylo 6 (Boost)... Never had signal problems til now, and it's very frustrating!! My cell is my line of communication to my family and work!! Seen another post about not having the proper SIM card?! One of the "agents" said the new ones are apparently gray for the extended network, but the one that came with my phone is white? HELP!!!
Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

6 months ago

Hi, MsVivi21!  Hello! Thanks for letting us know about this. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI number and SIM card number to activate.

16 Messages

5 months ago

Did you resolve your issue?

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Was this ever solved?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 months ago

Hi, Luna7867! Are you having trouble activating your device?