Blessenabalo's profile

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jul 10, 2020 7:00 AM

LG Stylo 6 Activation problems

Hi, I got my new LG Stylo 6 phone in the mail. I installed the new sim card and went onto boostmobile .com and activated it. It said it was successful but whenever I try to make a call it says my service is restricted/unavailable. My next monthly bill payment isn't set to paid for 11 more days.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

8 months ago

Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI and SIM card number.

EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

8 months ago

Hello Blessenabalo. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Did you manually enter the numbers on the new SIM card on the website? If so, did it include an F at the end?

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

Im having a similar issue and the sims number ends with an f

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

I don't remember the website asking for a sim # when I activated it but it does end in an f.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

I just "activated" my ohine over an hour ago, restarted it multiple times and I am still unable to properly connect and activate as well. I don't understand what is causing this.
Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

8 months ago

Hi, Spudster. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I'm having the same issue. This is frustrating.
Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

600 Points

7 months ago

Sorry to hear about this experience, nathanthemute. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

Having the same issue. I've tried everything i could for the last 6 hours. I even factory reset the phone to reinstall everything. It was supposed to activate and never did. I even tried using the old sim card from the stylo 4. It's not activating. No texts are coming through. No texts are able to be sent. No calls not even my data. My bill is fine. I didn't have this issue setting up the stylo 4
Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

7 months ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

So after another 2 hours of trying to figure it out, i found that not only did you have to finish your general switch wizard program but then you have to go here: https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?dest=SWAP_PHONE_URL

By going to the link above it actually switches your plan to this phone. You're gonna have to wait a bit for the data to kick in but texts and calls do go through.

To Boost Mobile Support. Instead of wasting everyone's time you should have posted the link from the very beginning. People coming to the forums would have tried the link first and if that didn't work then people would come back or call support.
Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

7 months ago

We are glad to hear that you were able to resolve your activation issue on your own. Thank you for the feedback! We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.ax

Groupie

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

I need help activating the new sim card I just bought for my stylo 6
melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, cahelolo. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID. 

16 Messages

6 months ago

Just got my LG Stylo 6 in the mail today, restoring apps/photos/messages was fine and all. I switched the SIM that it came with it for moment to see what was in my old SIM then switched back. Through the Boost website I "activated" my phone and I thought everything was going well that's until 20 minutes after when I tried to call someone to check the call wouldn't go through. Immediately the call was canceled and "emergency calls only" showed up. What can I do next? I've turned the phone off a couple of times and waited longer but it didn't work.