jkr514's profile

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jan 19, 2019 3:00 AM

Lg Stylo 4 activation problem

I bought an LG Stylo 4 from Walmart for Boost. I'm a new customer and can't activate the device

Responses

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Sent

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

"Device is not eligible for activation" I talked with a Boost Rep and they said Walmatt needs to scan something on the box. Are you able to tell me which of the labelled bar codes it is that "unlocks" it for activstion?
JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.8K Points

2 years ago

Hi, jkr514. Sorry to hear that! Let's get this thing resolved. Are you getting a specific error message when trying to activate your phone?

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.8K Points

2 years ago

Oh no! Can you send us a private message with the MEID of the phone and SIM card number to further review this for you?

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.8K Points

2 years ago

We have replied to your private message, jkr514. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

2 years ago

Hi there, jkr514. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. 

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’m receiving the same problem as well. I got this phone last year and I just got this message last week. I’m always receiving the message “Activate Your Phone” but the problem is that the WiFi does not connect correctly. It disconnects after a few seconds and when I try to activate the device with the few seconds of WiFi I have. Says “Device is not eligible.” Please help.
jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

6 months ago

Hi there, sadesroo. Thanks for contacting us.

You can check whether the cellphone is compatible here:  https://boost.co/36GdEAx. If it is, you can order the SIM card right there. But if the phone is not compatible, unfortunately it can't be activated. 

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

I am currently now encountering this issue with trying to activate a phone, so I can let a friend borrow it until she gets a new one. Every time I try to activate it, it says "Device does not appear to be eligible for activation." Ive had this phone for a little while, but it hasn't been active for a while.