crogan1990's profile

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Cant swap phones

my mother in law bought me the iphone 6s for my birthday and decided she wanted my stylo 4 how do we change devices. it wont let us do it on line and when i call tech support it says office closed.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, crogan1990. I'm sorry about the trouble. I will be happy to assist you today. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and pin code?

2 Messages

2 y ago

Ok. I have sent you a private message.

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

I have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

1 Message

2 y ago

im having the same problem just bought a new phone old one screen went out typical (LG) now new want do anything but error message mip 67

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, katokane357! Are you using the SIM card that was included with your new phone?

2 Messages

6 m ago

no i purchased it from apple

2 Messages

6 m ago

hello, im having the same problem. Im trying to swap phones but it keeps saying can’t swap phones

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

6 m ago

Sorry to hear that. Is the new phone a Boost Mobile phone?

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hey there @Thankyougod1. Thank you for contacting us, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Did you verify the device is compatible with our service on our website? Link: https://www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.html?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone

~JoyP.

Boost Care

• 

754 Messages

5 m ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

6 Messages

5 m ago

hello,

I am not able to swap devices.  it says try again later.  transferring  galaxy a10e to galazy a10e.

Please help