SHEHEAVY's profile

Fri, Sep 8, 2017 7:00 AM

CANT MAKE OR TAKE CALLS AT ALL

No Network available as of 9.7.17? Tried Boost troubleshooting, battery/sim card removal, system updates AND NOTHING!!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, MEID number, UICC/SIM card number, and to research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, @! We have marked this conversation as private. Please provide us with your phone number and pin. 
- Francisco T.

4 Messages

3 y ago

It's happens everywhere

4 Messages

3 y ago

For the past few days my phone has been saying it's roaming and now I can't make or receive calls or text messages it's really annoying since this isn't the first time this has happened. What's going on? I can't even call customer service because I can't call out!!!!

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @SHEHEAVY, @Cynthia! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Is this happening at a specific location or everywhere?

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

3 y ago

@Cynthia Understood. Could you send us the make and the model of your phone?

4 Messages

3 y ago

It's a Samsung j7

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

3 y ago

No worries! This will not delete your phone information.

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

3 y ago

Please follow these steps to reprogram the phone. This will not delete your phone information: -Go to settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi is OFF and the Mobile data ON. -Dial ##72786#. -Phone will clear previous internal programming information and turn off then back on. -Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays. - A confirmation message appears after the Hands Free activation is completed -Checking for ""PRL update” message appears. -The phone will display ""Preparing to restart device"". The device will reboot. -The phone will check for firmware update. ""No Firmware update is available"" will display. Click OK. -The Home screen will display.

4 Messages

3 y ago

Ok thank you! Will this delete any of my phone numbers or pictures?

1 Message

3 y ago

How do you do it on an iPhone.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, Sabryhunter! 

Please complete the steps below.

1. Tap Phone.

2. Tap Keypad if necessary.

3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call.

4. When Starting Service Update screen appears, tap OK.

5. When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Hi @Blyzzerdnelson14. Thanks for stopping by. Definitely want to help you with this. We've marked your message private so we can discuss your account information. Please, provide us with your phone number and PIN.  
- Carly U.

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

8 m ago

Hello, Exploration1. We apologize for any inconvenience. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account? Thanks.

1 Message

8 m ago

Thanks for this instruction. What causes the phone to become unable to make calls?

2 Messages

2 m ago

I also cannot receive calls at all.  I can text and make calls but cant receive calls from anyone.