NooFon's profile

Groupie

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 5:00 AM

Bringing LG VOLT over from Virgin Mobile to Boost

Hi everyone. I have an older LG VOLT (LS740)  which I bought through virgin mobile and wanted to use with Boost. I checked my IMEI on the Boost Mobile site and the site informed me that my phone would be compatible, however after purchasing and testing the activation SIM card with the phone it appears that my phone doesn't recognize it. Online searches suggest that I would need an unclock code from Virgin Mobile US but unfortunately, that company no longer exists so I was wondering if Boost would be able to unlock the phone for me and transfer it over to Boost.

Responses

Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1K Points

2 months ago

Hey there @NooFon Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd like to assist you. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.