Kissiekuddlebug's profile

• 

1 Message

Sun, Sep 16, 2018 8:00 AM

Boost Up order canceled????

I ordered the stylo4+ yesterday, but when I checked my order status it said canceled and the charge also fell of my bank account, tried to order again today and same thing happened, I have never had that happen when I placed an order for a straight up purchase.,..what's up with this boost up

Responses

Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

810 Points

2 years ago

Hey, Kissiekuddlebug! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

Jake901

Accomplice

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I have had the same thing happen when I ordered a Samsung j7 Refine. It was cancelled. I have a confirmation number for the order.
melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @Jake901. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate?

sadd20n

Accomplice

• 

36 Messages

2 years ago

The same thing happened to me, I ordered the Samsung J7 refine and kept wondering where the tracking number was and why I hadn't received any info on the status, sure enough I called FedEx and they said boost canceled my order and they sent the phone back to boost. So I have no phone, and have not received a status update!
jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

• 

590 Points

2 years ago

Please, send us a private message with the order number to have a look.

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

• 

590 Points

2 years ago

Hi there, Kissiekuddlebug. Thank you very much  for contacting us.

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order. Please, send us a private message with the order number to have a look. 

Jake901

Accomplice

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I was contacted by @Cara and told to place another order. I placed it this morning but it was cancelled again. Can someone tell me what the heck is going on? I want to give you my money but you won't let me!

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

The same thing is happening to me as well. I ordered 2 phones (LG Stylo 4+) One for my wife and one for myself. Her order went through no problems. My phone has been cancelled then I called and spoke to someone who put the order through online and gave me an order number.  I looked this morning and it has been cancelled as well. When I call today... They tell me that the order is fine and not showing cancelled but that it hasn't generated a tracking number yet. I have a feeling that im never getting this second phone... They tell me to call back in 2 to 3 hours. Sounds like the run around if you ask me. I look online to order again and the phone is now unavailable. WTF. I've been trying to order this phone since last saturday 9/22/2018. This is really aggravating. Well I'll try calling and sitting on hold for another 30 minutes in about an hour. I'll update with any progress that is made.

sadd20n

Accomplice

• 

36 Messages

2 years ago

I'm not even going to try with them anymore, I've had the biggest migraine from the hours of back and forth, trying to hunt customer service, ugh. You know Boost is not even in the top 5, now I know why! Then, supposingly they are giving me a credit for the next 6 months, but get this, I have to make a call each month before my bill is due to so-called activate this credit, I have never heard of such a thing in my life! I still haven't been credited for the phone that boost up had sent back to them, and never delivered. I'm looking at other options...
Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

2 years ago

Hi there, @Maiden2112! We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this type of inconvenience with your order. Please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

2 years ago

@Maiden2112: Thanks. we have replied to your PM. Please check. 

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

message sent to you

Enthusiast

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Yep after talking to 4 different people at boost mobile on the phone and all of them telling me that my order wasn't cancelled and that i would have my phone in 3-5 days. They finally admitted that my order was cancelled and that the phone is now out of stock. Glad it took 4 people giving me the run around for almost a full week about the status of my order. I've been with boost mobile for about 11 years. Might have to change. So dissapointed.

sadd20n

Accomplice

• 

36 Messages

2 years ago

Yep, exactly... I'm telling you that I'm not sure what is going on, but the only time I can get an American customer service reps, is if I respond to one of these community posts. And that is not cool, otherwise we are transferred to customer service reps from the Philippines, and they were really upset at me because I could not understand them, their English was not good, I also think that it is such a shame that Boost Mobile is sending jobs to the Philippines instead of hiring American citizens... Ugh. That does not set well with me at all, especially since they are such HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES... UGH. really I have a really bad taste in my mouth since my days and hours of just trying to figure out where the heck my phone was, but when they tried to blame FedEx and I knew better, that I felt was not very professional. I feel for ya... Good Luck 🤞
Carriece

Accomplice

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I placed a Boost Up order this morning and it was cancelled and funds returned to my card with no explanation a few hours later.  Thinking it might because the color I wanted is out of stock, I made another order this afternoon and it was also cancelled with no explanation.  I tried calling to order the phone over the phone and kept getting prompts to review my balance.  After calling several times and not being able to get a LIVE PERSON, i gave up.  This is VERY disappointing and might have to explore service with other carriers.