abteck's profile

Wed, Jul 29, 2020 7:00 PM

You must swap to a device that is compatible on the T-Mobile Extended Network??

What is the T-Mobile extended Network? I switched to an unlocked S10e and boost site made me upgrade my phone plan. now i cant switch back to my LG G6 because after I enter my IMEI it says "Unable to use this device. You must swap to a device that is compatible on the T-Mobile Extended Network."

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

9 m ago

Hi, abteck! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and IMEI to switch to.

11 Messages

9 m ago

I decided not to switch back to the LG G6. In the future if I bought a phone off the boost site. How will I know if it is T-mobile network compatible?

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

9 m ago

You can check this list here. It will be updated as soon as more devices become compatible.

11 Messages

9 m ago

So I understand that I am using the Tmobile network now and that does not use the Sprint network.

1. Will Tmobile utilize the Sprint network? How long will that take to combine them?

2. Is my phone able to use both networks?

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there, @abteck. Boost is able to operate on a new Expanded Network, as well as continue on the Sprint Nationwide Network. You can also find more information about the expanded network here.

2 Messages

4 m ago

I am having trouble swapping back to my old boost mobile phone.  When I enter the info requested to activate the phone again it says my device is not compatible on the t-mobile extended network! I used to have this phone active on my account in the past, why am I having this problem??

2 Messages

4 m ago

I am having the same problem. I am trying to switch back to my old boost mobile Lg Tribute Empire phone, it says not compatible on the t-mobile network but this phone was on my account previously.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

4 m ago

Hey there, Jamie02! The LG Tribute Empire is indeed not compatible with the expanded data network. If you wish to use that device again, we'll have to switch you back to the nationwide network. If you'd like to do that, send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

Hello. Thank you for stopping by. I've marked this message as private for better assistance. Please send us your phone number and pin. 
- Kira_M

22 Messages

513-600-1508

Pin# 0022

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

Thank you for the information. Please confirm the DEC / IMEI number of the phone and the Sim Card number. 
- Kira_M

22 Messages

Imei # 356095103591293

How can i find the sim card number without taking it out?

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

You need to take out the Sim Card to get the Sim Card number. 
- Kira_M

22 Messages

20 h ago

I have to leave this conversation for about an hour to drive home. I will check response when I get home and again in wifi

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

Understood. This could be a device issue, or a SIM card issue.
- Fonsy82

22 Messages

I tried to get the guy at the store to put a new SIM card in it and they acted like they didnt want to do that. He looked at it and said it was good???

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

CDMA SIM cards are being discontinued, along with the network. There's a chance that they only had the Expanded SIM card in stock, and it requires a plan and a network update on the account. To get the phone back to the CDMA, the account must be cancelled and set up again. 
- Fonsy82