Happygurl3277's profile

Tue, Jun 30, 2020 7:00 AM

Why cant send a picture threw text with lg stylo 6

I am having trouble sending pictures threw a text on lg stylo 6 need help

Responses

5 Messages

8 m ago

im having the same issue with my stylo 6. every time i send a picture message it has a red exclamtion point next to it. how can i fix this..

1 Message

5 m ago

how do i fix this problem

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

5 m ago

Hi, risfitz96. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

4 m ago

Hi! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to help you today. Please visit the Google Play store and update the “Carrier Services” application by Google LLC to resolve this issue. Let us know how it works out after you try that, please. Thank you. ~AmyM25

8 Messages

4 m ago

I have had my Stylo 6 since June and i can't send picture text PR receive them either.

1 Message

3 m ago

I've had problems with the same thing on my Samsung. I finally figured it out..I turned my WI-FI off and now they'll send, it's the same thing with downloading/recieving a pic from someone else. Hope that helps everyone!