E

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 3:39 AM

Update now phone says emergency calls or restart

The other day my phone (LG K51) said to finish updating restart phone. I restarted my phone and now it goes to a screen that says I have a new sim card and it gives me the choice to make an emergency call or restart. I restart it and the screen shows up again. I can't do anything on my phone. I even hard reset my phone losing everything and it is still there. Though when I take out the sim card my phone works fine and the screen is gone. Anybody have this problem?

Boost Care

• 

258 Messages

2 m ago

Hi there, Elizabeth! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to see what we can do to get this corrected. Since you mentioned that when you restarted the phone it is recognizing a new SIM card, just to verify, have you called in to get the new SIM card updated on your account?

Cindy A.

5 Messages

@CindyA2313 I never got a new sim card this is the same  SIM card that I got when I got boost about 2 months ago. When I take the SIM card out my phone is fine when I put the SIM card back in the screen comes up that says emergency calls are restart. Pressing the restart restarts the phone but doesn't fix it it comes right back on. I brought my phone and my phone number from T-Mobile but now I'm getting told by the store that my phone is too old and it's because it's a T-Mobile phone. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

@edever2011 Hello! At this point, you will need to give us a call so our tech team can check the phone's provisioning. You can reach us at 1-833-502-6678.

2 Messages

2 m ago

New sim verification  is way to keep secure your number and it connect to your system well