ASondel's profile

Wed, Jul 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Turn off data

Hi, all. I was wondering if there is any way to temporarily turn off data. My 11 year old is doing things online that he doesn't have permission to do, and I would like to temporarily turn off his data, without changing my plan, besides turning it off in settings, as he knows how to change all of that. Thank you!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @ASondel! Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we're unable to turn the data OFF in our plans. The money paid for 30 days of service, will cover unlimited talk, text and certain amount of data usage. If you have access to his account information, you can add a content filter which may block access to some adult content. In order to do so, you just need to access to the online account at: https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?intnav=UtilNav:SignIn then scroll down to "My Device" section. Once you there, you just need to click on "Call Settings" and enable the "Remove Adult Content". When Enabled, the content filter will restrict access to harmful, obscene or otherwise inappropriate internet content from the device. 

2 Messages

3 y ago

Thank you so so much!!!